Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deutsche Welle’s Inbox: the listeners can speak

As I wrote in another post, days ago, I really like listeners feedback programs in international shortwave stations. It’s something like a travel around the world. And listeners feel they really are important. The one I hear most is Inbox, from Deutsche Welle’s English service, presented by the kind Margot Forbes and by Rita Oliver. It’s broadcasted on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.

Two years ago, in Inbox, I discovered that I won from Deutsche Welle the
 Grundig radio I use nowadays for my shortwave receptions. It’s the one on the picture of the blog. For it I answered a quiz from the program Newslink. More than the monetary value of the radio (which can’t be neglected) it had a special meaning for me, and rekindled my interest in shortwave.

On this record, it is shown my e-mail exchange with the program. It was broadcasted in the weekend from April, 16, 2011. The record was made through internet
.

No comments:

Post a Comment